Sunday, March 1, 2015
February 27 & 28: Purposeful Plans
This weekend, I participated in a Box City event. First, we were in a simulation as homeless men and women, and then we had the opportunity to serve the homeless in Atlanta. It was cold. Very cold. It took me hours to warm up after the event. I don't know how they can stay in the cold for so long. My eyes were opened to new perspectives, and I realized how much I take for granted. I am very thankful for a warm and cozy bed, plentiful food and company. I also realized how important it is for every person to know that God has a good plan for his/her life. That's what keeps us going. When we have a purpose, even the darkest of circumstances seem like the best opportunities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment