Sunday, March 15, 2015

March 15: Breathe

Life gets crazy. We sprint, but soon the lactic acid builds up, and we have to slow down. It's been a sprinting weekend. I've barely stayed in my house for enough time to sleep never mind catching up with chores, homework, projects, and...oh yeah...family. We blow through it all, just trying to catch up with a whirlwind of activities, but sometimes the best thing to do is stop. Catch your breath. Enjoy the air. Breathe. Drink some water. Find some energy. Then, decide how to approach it.

As a part of Lent, I have been keeping the Sabbath day and avoiding homework and stress on Sundays. It's hard. My friends are asking questions about the weekend's assignments and though I still help them, it often causes me to worry if I did it wrong or if I forgot something, but then I have to remember that God has got the whole world in his hands. He is the one in power, and it'll all work out, regardless of what I do/don't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment