Friday, March 20, 2015

March 20: Delegation

When you're top dog, the list of things you're responsible is huge. It's unmanageable if you are alone, but when you have a team of helpers, all you have to do is delegate and it's doable. Today, I, along with some of my friends, were leaders for the blood drive volunteers. We each had responsibilities under our jurisdiction, but it was too many for any one person to handle, so we had to delegate to the other volunteers. One of my friends in particular struggled with this because when you delegate, you're giving up control and putting full trust into the delegate. When we were talking about this, I realized something.

God has a huge plan. It's complicated and there are a lot of different things that have to happen, but he doesn't do it alone; he uses us...he delegates to us. We have certain tasks he has presented before us showing that he trusts us enough to do it. I think that's pretty cool. The God of the universe is trusting you with a part of His master plan! Let's not disappoint Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment