
Do you ever find yourself making things harder than they really are? I've found that I do the same (quite frequently, actually), and my dog does too! Today, I witnessed my dog, Harmony, attempt to visit with me as I got several things out of my drawers. My drawers are under my bed, so she hopped on the bed along with my other dog, Sadie. Sadie calmly lay down on the bed while Harmony jumped all over, walked along the edges, and occasionally (and briefly) sat down, and in the process, she nearly fell off the bed about 5 times. I laughed and realized that God probably laughs at us too as we climb over mountains when there's a tunnel that goes straight through, making small tasks into big challenges.
God has called us to love Him and to love others. Why are we continually making it harder than it needs to be?
No comments:
Post a Comment