Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 31: Energy

The fight to find the energy seems to be my biggest limitation. When I'm tired, I'm less eager to do things--I'm less eager to go out of my way, I complain more, it's all about me. Yikes! What an opposition to the life that God wants from each of us. So this morning, I prayed for energy and enthusiasm, and God was faithful. He gave me a pouch of energy, and all I had to do was reach into it. Seems like an easy choice, right? But what about when you see the 5 minutes that could be spent napping or the soft bed waiting for you? It's not so easy.

All that to say, God is faithful. He provides us with what we need, but he doesn't force it onto us; we must reach out and use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment