I know I've emphasized this a lot, especially in the past months, but the people we surround ourselves with can be a blessing and can be an opportunity for us to be a blessing. Today, I was able to minister to a new student at school just by welcoming her and going out of the way to show her around. I was able to ensure her the presence of a friend, and tonight, at a dinner with many of my close friends, I was reminded of the blessing friends are. God designed us to interact with each other, to sympathize and support, to encourage and inspire. Who needs your reminder: "you've got a friend in me"?
Monday, August 10, 2015
August 10: You've Got a Friend in Me
I know I've emphasized this a lot, especially in the past months, but the people we surround ourselves with can be a blessing and can be an opportunity for us to be a blessing. Today, I was able to minister to a new student at school just by welcoming her and going out of the way to show her around. I was able to ensure her the presence of a friend, and tonight, at a dinner with many of my close friends, I was reminded of the blessing friends are. God designed us to interact with each other, to sympathize and support, to encourage and inspire. Who needs your reminder: "you've got a friend in me"?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment