I read in some book that your "gut feeling" really does exist; there's some nerves in your intestine and when you do something or feel a certain way, you do experience a certain "gut feeling." But that's beside the point. Figuratively speaking, your "gut feeling" is your instinct or habitual action in a given circumstance; some may call it your conscience or the voice of God. I prefer the latter.
Today, God firmly planted in my mind that I needed to text the girl in my small group who has been having health issues. I knew she had a doctor's appointment today, so I sent her a quick text just checking in. She let me know that she is feeling better and that my text really made her day. Wow. Something that simple can really affect someone--how many times have I missed doing that little something to make someone's day?...oops.
No comments:
Post a Comment