On Friday, I went to see Little Shop of Horror at Roswell High School. On the way there, we were running pretty late, so I was anxious during the car ride to get there quickly. I was not driving though, so it was out of my control...sort of. I realized that when we hand God the keys to the car, he still listens to us, but he is ultimately the decider. In other words, I can tell Him where to go, how to get there, and how fast to go, but no matter what I say, He's going where He wants to go--where He wants us to go. But remember, we have to give Him the keys.
On Saturday, I had an experience that would change my weekend, maybe even my life. I was in Hurts Park spending time with some of the homeless population, and a women, Mitzy, began telling me about her past. I was mind-blown at the start when she said she had died twice. Her first death was in an operation, a c-section. She had an out-of-body experience and looked down on her body as they pronounced her son dead, and quickly returned into her body. Later, in an abusive relationship, her boyfriend stabbed her, and she died again. This time, she went to heaven. She said that she saw the gates of pearls and the gold floor and the beautiful mansions made out of huge stones and wood. She also saw her son sitting on a rock. She pointed out that there is no sun in heaven, just light all around. Then, she was taken to visit hell where she saw unimaginable forms of torture and pain. Then, Jesus spoke to her, sending her back to Earth to tell all of his people of her experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment