Sunday, April 12, 2015

April 12: Rejuvenated

It has been a great spring break! In the past week, I've celebrated the resurrection of our Savior with family, visited colleges and more family, caught up on my schoolwork, cleaning and sleeping, started several fun projects, gotten to know boys from the Canterbury choir, and more. It's been great, and it makes summer very appealing.

However, while I'm waiting for the end of the next six weeks, I'm also rejuvenated to make the most of 42 days. Usually I'd been dreading going back to school, but in a way I'm excited. There's a lot of important stuff that is about to happen, and that's exciting. Sure I have major exams and projects, but they're among many concerts and celebrations, and they're evidence of success. But more than that, I know that I have just a few more moments to make an impact on my classmates, some of whom I may never see again. Now the question is: how can I best share the love of Jesus Christ before I lose the opportunity? Now that is an exciting and rejuvenating thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment