Thursday, June 11, 2015

June 11: Your Starbucks Cup

I met some friends at Starbucks today, and I ordered one of the s'mores frappaccinos, except I like mine decaf, with nonfat milk (but still whipped cream), one pump of graham cracker syrup, and a half pump of chocolate syrup. So when they called my name and I picked up my cup, it looked like it had been graffitied because of all the different things I'd wanted to make it perfect.

God made us perfect too. If we were each a Starbucks cup, it would have so much writing on it that it wouldn't be white, or even a little bit speckled, it'd be completely black because we are each that unique. God put different things into each of us, some of us with extra espresso, others with less syrup, some with soy milk, others with skim milk, but every one of us is perfection--that Starbucks drink in a black cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment