Monday, May 4, 2015
May 4: Discipleship
I know I've said something about this before, but today one of the members of my d-group texted in our group message, asking us all to pray for her friend, Ben, who is on a cruise that is headed for a hurricane. Of course he and his family are very scared, and he needs every prayer for safety and peace. So because I have an amazing d-group, many responded within minutes that we were praying. How awesome! "Friends that pray together, stay together." I am so blessed by this group of girls. I hope you have a group like that in your life. If you do, please make announcement to pray for Ben so that he stays safe and calm. And if you don't, let me know, and I'll be that person to pray with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment