I have one of the best small group leaders ever. I could leave it at that, but I don't think you would believe me. Last night, she put together a whole night of fun. First a beautiful walk around a lake, then the best cheese dip EVER, then pizza of every combination, then cookies and popsicles and games and movies, and it didn't stop there! This morning she shared from her pool of wisdom, this time from an e-devotion, about the importance of adding sweetener (our Word) to our tea (our life). I know she is always praying for and supporting us. She is amazing.
Who could be better than someone who dedicates time every week to be with us? Who could be better than someone who opens up her house to host several teenage girls just for fun? Who could be better than someone who continually puts herself last to put us first, than someone who is willing to reveal her weaknesses in order to develop our strengths, than someone who is always passionate and joyful despite the weights bearing down on her, than someone who lives the life Jesus has called us all to live? I can't think of anyone better than that. I am so blessed to have Ms. Perri as my leader, mentor, and friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment