Thursday, May 28, 2015

May 27: That's God

Yesterday, I was at the children's hospital for a volunteer orientation, and when I was in the restroom, I heard an uplifting story. Two women came into the restroom, and one began talking, saying that her daughter had asked God this morning to go home, even though it was probable that she would be in the hospital for several more days, if not weeks. But, later in the day, the doctors had announced that she would be able to go home today. The woman kept saying, "That's God. That's just how He is."

And she's right. God listens to our prayers, and when it fits in His plan, we may even get the answers we desire. Never give up hope, and never be afraid to be like a child and ask for the impossible. You never know--that's just how He is.

No comments:

Post a Comment