Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May 26: Does Good=God?

As I sit and write this, I wonder what my trigger to "seeing God" is. Generally, when I reflect on my day, I think of the good stuff, but that isn't always where God was most prominent. Today I really enjoyed baking with my friend, Jayne. We made cupcakes and cake balls while catching up on the first few days of summer. It was a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed it, and I was going to write about that until I realized that that wasn't where I saw God most.

I saw God most when another friend texted me and asked me if I would be interested in writing a short note of support to one of the adults going on the Puerto Rico mission trip this next week. I experienced God as His words flowed out into the letter which I hope will be inspirational to its recipient.

So maybe God isn't the most present in the best parts of the day, or maybe I am not defining the "best" parts of my day correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment