Tuesday, May 12, 2015

May 12: Hannah

I have this amazing friend, Hannah. She is kind, smart, beautiful, honest, trustworthy, optimistic, and selfless. Every time I see her, sometimes before I can greet her, she says, "Hi Mary Stephens. How are you?" Every time it's not her first, it's me first, and she's genuinely asking. People like that are hard to come by, and I am fortunate enough to be able to call her friend.

So today is Hannah's birthday. I made her a cookie cake and gave it to her at the beginning of the day where she thanked me with a delicious cookie. It's her birthday, not mine, and I'm getting cookies! There need to be more people in the world like Hannah. More people who put others first because that is how Jesus lived. Thank you Hannah for always bringing selfless and unconditional love into my life, and happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment