This morning, my devotional presented me with the verse 1 Corinthians 9:26 which states, "So I walk with a purpose in every step. I am not just shadowboxing." We are called to live life with a purpose to love others and to love God. So now I ponder, what if we had a "FitBit" for measuring every step we took for God's purpose? Would it measure the same as a normal FitBit? Would it be less? Are the steps taken for God an accurate measurement of your spiritual "fitness"? Would "spiritual fitbits" increase in popularity as FitBits have? Hmmmm...
Tuesday, January 6, 2015
January 6: Counting Steps
This morning, my devotional presented me with the verse 1 Corinthians 9:26 which states, "So I walk with a purpose in every step. I am not just shadowboxing." We are called to live life with a purpose to love others and to love God. So now I ponder, what if we had a "FitBit" for measuring every step we took for God's purpose? Would it measure the same as a normal FitBit? Would it be less? Are the steps taken for God an accurate measurement of your spiritual "fitness"? Would "spiritual fitbits" increase in popularity as FitBits have? Hmmmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment