God gives each of us blessings and gifts. They may not be equal in amount, but they're equal in importance and potential. Today, I had the pleasure of listening and interacting with a homeless man, Adrian, who is full of the spirit. It is practically all he has, and he seems more fulfilled than anyone I encounter on a regular basis. He taught from Matthew 25, the parable in which different gifts are given to each of the servants, but they are sent to go and multiply. Adrian taught us to do the same. I also got to know my friend Jayne better. Despite all of the challenges Satan puts in her way, she continues to say and believe that "everything will be ok," so she continues to put a smile on her face. It's been a great day.
Monday, January 19, 2015
January 19: Make the Most
God gives each of us blessings and gifts. They may not be equal in amount, but they're equal in importance and potential. Today, I had the pleasure of listening and interacting with a homeless man, Adrian, who is full of the spirit. It is practically all he has, and he seems more fulfilled than anyone I encounter on a regular basis. He taught from Matthew 25, the parable in which different gifts are given to each of the servants, but they are sent to go and multiply. Adrian taught us to do the same. I also got to know my friend Jayne better. Despite all of the challenges Satan puts in her way, she continues to say and believe that "everything will be ok," so she continues to put a smile on her face. It's been a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment