Sunday, January 1, 2017

January 1: Breathe

It's 2017. For this year, I'm back to blogging about God's presence in my life. I've realized, after a year of not holding myself accountable for daily recognition of God's presence, that I have missed out on all the areas he is present. So here's to a new year, a God-filled new year.

2017 is a year of unknowns and as a result, some anxiety. For me, it's easy to get caught up in attempting to plan every detail and then being frustrated when it doesn't all go according to plan. Like today, as I began to form a plan for transportation and food and lodging and logistics for Passion conference these next few days, things kept changing, and I realized I don't have control and I don't need control. It'll be ok. Sometimes, I need to just step back and take a deep breath.

Inhale.

Exhale.

A lot can happen in a year--for better AND worse. There will be moments where I could easily get wrapped up in logistics and organization and miss seeing or being light and love. I'm going into this year trusting God and simply breathing and following Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment