Sunday, January 15, 2017

January 14: Remember

I got to spend the majority of my day today with my lovely friend, Ellen. We walked around for hours through Atlanta, just enjoying the beautiful weather and each other's presence. Every now and then Ellen would stop and take a picture. Each time, it was purposeful--she'd seen something special and wanted to take a moment to look at it more and remember it.

For me, I usually just keep walking, even if I do see something that catches my eye. A lot of times, I don't stop. But through the day, I've realized that I'll probably miss a lot of good sights over the course of my life if I never stop to take a closer look. God is constantly sharing his creation with me--I might as well at least take a second to stop. And maybe even take a picture too.

No comments:

Post a Comment