Sunday, January 22, 2017

January 20-22: How and Why

Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find."

God is faithful. This weekend, I have received refreshment and clarity through a better understanding of the design of this world and the presence of God. I have been so caught up in the "what" God is doing that I burdened myself with doing things that show God or watching for certain actions that reveal God, but there is no "what" that defines God. He lies in the "how" and "why."

God has been present in how I relate to my mom, my dad, my new friends and old.

God has been present in how I spent several hours driving to and from and around Carrolton, GA--with a mix of deep conversations, the spookiness of a graveyard, and laughter.

God has been present in why I get an urge to get back in touch with an old friend. Then another urge to go to the night church service at Grace where I happen to find that friend and reconnect.

Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment