It's exciting. It's stressful. It's fun. It's stressful. College applications and scholarship applications amongst the usual homework, jobs, and clubs fill the "to-do" list with too many things, yet the clock keeps ticking. This weekend has been fun--a visit to the fair I'd go to when I was younger and a beautiful wedding to inspire my dreams for when I'm older. The fun has filled me with memories and fantasies, which is enough to distract me from the stress, but not enough to cure it.
Fortunately, I've got my cure. I have a God who has asked me to trade him my worries for his peace, free of charge. And my crazy human mind still wants to say, "I've got this," like God doesn't know what he's offering. I HAVE A GOD WHO WANTS TO TAKE MY WORRIES, AND HE MADE A SACRIFICE A LONG TIME AGO SO THAT HE COULD.
Daddy, here you go. They're yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment