I've been reading some of Paul's letters recently; first Ephesians, then Colossians, now Galatians. Galatians 6:11 says, "See what large letters I use as I write with my own hand!" As I read this, it hit me: Paul was a follower of Christ, and he used everything God gave him to tell others about Christ. And look at his impact. His writing is in the bible; it is still being used to share the Gospel even today. I think that's really cool!
Paul used writing to share the Truth. He wrote with "his own hand," which was given to him by God. We too have blessings and gifts that can be used to share the Word. We might not write a book of the bible, but we can use our gifts in other ways that may be just as effective. Let's make sure everyone gets the invitation to the eternal family reunion.
No comments:
Post a Comment