Sometimes, we are climbing these steep, slippery cliffs towards God. It's difficult and maybe even scary, but when we realize that God is holding our hand, we know that we're going to get there. We will make it because God is faithful--we can't fall when he's holding our hand.
Thursday, July 16, 2015
July 16: A Hand to Hold
Today was water day at Music and Drama Camp. That means there was a tall (2-3 stories) and steep water slide for children ages 5-12 to go on. Therefore, there were several scared children. I was at the top of the water slide, and a lot of them, especially the little ones, needed a hand to hold or a pull up to the top. I could see on their faces what a relief it was once they grabbed onto my hand. One kid in particular was really scared. I reached my hand, and she grabbed on. "Don't worry, you can't fall now," I said. And then I had a realization.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment