Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February 1st: God is BIG

It's pretty incredible what a single person can do. Think about the amazing inventors, leaders, scientists, doctors, construction workers, parents, teachers, and more who are doing incredible things constantly. There've been some amazing human-made creations. And here I am--not quite to "incredible" yet, but on the verge--I have potential, human potential, building up with every book I read, thing I do, person I meet.

And then I look around. I see huge fluffy clouds and bright blue sky. I see squirrels running, birds flying. I see people talking, souls connecting. I see peace. I see joy. I see love. And I realize that God is BIG. And my potential through him is BIG, and ready now. Through God, I can do and be multitudes more than if I were just a person.

Yep. That about sums it up. God is awesome. And because of Him (and only because of Him), I can be awesome too.

No comments:

Post a Comment