Monday, October 5, 2015
October 5: Under Control
I don't know for sure how much God manipulates my daily activities or timings in order for certain events to happen...I don't know if it is his doing or if it is his using certain "coincidental" situations to raise my awareness of his presence, but today, through one of these methods, God reminded me that he's got my situation under control. I was rushing to school. My travel time is usually 8-13 minutes, and I had exactly 8 minutes to make it to my meeting on time. So I left the house. I stopped at the stop signs but never had to wait longer to turn. I didn't even have to slow down to cross through the traffic-light-regulated intersection. And before I knew it, 5 minutes later I was pulling into the school. Maybe God fixed the car pattern and traffic signals just for me, but he certainly did use the situation to remind me of his protecting control.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment