Tuesday, October 13, 2015
October 11-13: To-Do
I have a to-do list, and it is my never-failing guide to what needs to get done. If it's on my list, I'll do it, and usually I'll do it on time. My list has grown long and continues to grow every day, and it's hard not to get so focused on it that I forget about the things that aren't on my to-do...like talking to people, eating meals, enjoying life, praying, reading scripture. But these are the important things; my to-do list should be my options for free time, rather than the other way around. Life isn't a list of things to do; it's the experiences that lead to getting some of those things done. I need to put aside the to-do list for a little and maintain the important things that are too grandiose for any list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment