Sunday, October 18, 2015

October 16-18: Domino Effect

What an amazing weekend it has been! I have been at Camp Glisson as a high school leader for the confirmands at my church. This was my third confirmation retreat that I have attended as a leader, and again, I was blown away by the impact God has through other people. I remember being confirmed and the impact my high school leaders had on  my faith journey, and now I have witnessed how I have impacted my confirmands. It's like a row of dominoes; hit one over, and they all fall down. I can only imagine what these confirmands will go on to do; how far will the trail of fallen dominoes go?

God is good. When we dedicate our time and actions to his will alone, he will use them to do BIG things. I am so grateful for the opportunities I have had and the gifts God has given me to be a mentor in these kids' lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment