Thursday, February 12, 2015

February 12: Worth It

This week has been really busy; I had many tasks to do and it was hard to keep my focus on why I was doing them rather than just "getting them done". Today, I finished up two big tasks. One was assigning new choir members to their big/little sisters. I passed them out today and just a few minutes later, I was nearly trampled by one girl running and shouting, "I have a little sister!" That was just the enthusiasm I needed to remember why I work so hard matching up the girls. :) My other big task hasn't had an opportunity to do its work, but just seeing it come together is enough of a reminder.

God gives us tasks too. Sometimes, we might begin the task enthusiastically, but as it gets difficult, we may want to quit or just rush through it. DON'T DO IT!!! Stay focused on the reason, and do God's work. When the reward comes, you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment